Followers

Thursday 26 July 2018

Norway 5



Finally saw some sheep today as one blocked the road,I had been wondering where the wool for all those Norwegian sweaters came from!We also saw 2 beautiful waterfalls and spent nomoney!
However, tomorrow we want to go on the famous Flam railway, when I went to look at train times I discovered that almost all the trains are fully booked for the rest of the week,eek!This was one thing MasterShoestring really wanted to do and he's missed out on just about everything else!The final train tomorrow had spaces so I quickly booked 3 tickets and got a discount for booking on!ine, so that was great. Since the evenings are light until late going up at after 6pm won't worry us and the cost is !arge, so I was glad of the unexpected discount!

3 comments:

  1. I was sitting in church and listening to my new bishop in fast and testimony meeting. learn more

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I would love to see all the things you mention!
    I hope it’s not too long before MasterShoestring is back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good wishes, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete