Followers

Thursday 21 December 2017

Cleaning for Christmas


Over the past week I have been trying to add cleaning a room a day to my schedule. When Christmas arrives I want to relax and enjoy the season and not be noticing the cobwebs or tide ring on the bath as I do so. We're more at home during the Twelve Days of Christmas and we have more people in the house, so that can mean more mess, tidying up before hand makes sense. It is also a good idea to clean out the fridge, freezer and food cupboards so that there is some spare room for festive fare.

This year I have been using the Christmas Cleaning Plan from the ThriftyCouple.com, here's the link in case you want to have a look :-

https://wnxvq1xxnyh3nwmdu3caf4yg-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/12dayschristmascleaning-colorful-1.pdf

I think the plan is a bit repetitive, once I've done the bedrooms for instance, I don't need to do them again and I have other areas in the house that needed to be added to the plan. That said, I think it is a useful guide to the sort of things you might think of cleaning and on that note I'm off to have a look at what needs doing in the kitchen !




No comments:

Post a Comment