Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Charity Shop Finds

It is a long time since I was in a charity shop, well before Christmas I think. So the other day when I was in a different town to do some banking I thought that I would have a quick scoot round for some of the things that are on my jumble sale list.


I found this nice green, unbreakable cereal bowl at Sue Ryder for 50p. It will be added to our stash of camping equipment. Similarly, I found a really nice tin mug with 'Queen of the Garden' written on it for £1.50 so that was added to the camping equipment too.



Lastl,y I bought these rather smart, blue loafers from Cancer Research. They are lined with leather and only cost £4. I have been looking for over a year for a pair in navy blue and nearly paid £45 in Marks and Spencer the other week, as I really need them to go with so many of my work outfits. I wore out the last pair and had them re-heeled twice.

This means that the clothes and shoes buying ban has been broken twice ! Once last week at the jumble sale and once in the charity shops but since the cost was under £6 and I do not need anything else just now I think that is pretty good going !

Have you had any lucky finds recently ?

No comments:

Post a Comment