Followers

Sunday 22 April 2018

Key Safe


On Friday night I went out to do some work and MrShoestring went off to collect MasterShoestring. He had changed into shorts just before going and left his house keys in the trousers, you can guess what happened, they were locked out when they got home !

Rather than waiting for my return they got into the house through a skylight, a dangerous operation which I am sure I would have vetoed had I been around ! So after this little adventure we decided that we needed an emergency way to get into the house.

Previously we have left a key with a neighbour, but a few years ago the house sold to a family who are often away so that is no longer a good option. What MrShoestring came up with was a key safe in the shape of a wooden log that could be stored in the wood shed.

These cost quite a bit to buy so when MrShoestring was able to make one out of an existing log I was well pleased ! Now we have a key safely hidden in the wood shed, so no more dangerous scrambling around on roofs !

No comments:

Post a Comment