Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

Kilo euroScrubby


I bought one of these earlier on in the week and it arrived in the post yesterday, just in time for the weekly house cleaning. I had seen a review of the product on the blog "Tracing Rainbows" and Angela had tried hers out for a whole year and given it her seal of approval. I got it for free using an Amazon gift card from Swagbucks but the normal price is £3.70. Normally I buy sponges in the poundshop for cleaning the bathrooms and doing the dishes, but liked the fact that this product was biodegradable and needed no other cleaning products, a bit like micro fibre cloths.

I tried it out in the bathroom on the sink and was impressed, it removed all the limescale spots without me needing to add a cleaning product, so when the latest bathroom sponge is worn out this is the only thing I'll need and I won't need to buy or make bathroom cleaner anymore either.

I've decided that I'll use the next lot of Amazon gift cards to get some more of these and try them out in the kitchen next time, as it says they can scrub vegetables and be used as pot scourers as well, so that would be great !

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of this! (Well, except the ‘cleaning’ part!) I ‘m going to keep an eye out. A friend made me three homemade scrubbies so it may be awhile before I need any. But, any help cleaning is fabulous, in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade scrubbies sound like a fabulous idea, even better than this one. I shall have to find out about them !

    ReplyDelete