Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Home Again Home Again !


Well, I'm home again having driven about as far as Moscow and back ! I've learned that you can exchange coins leftover from foreign travel using a service at leftover currency.com, so I'm going to try it and let you know how I get on. 

I also learned that whilst I was away I earned £5.46 credit with TopCashback.com but that they now take an annual cut of £5, so I only got 46p ! I'm not sure there service is worth it if you have to pay for it !

I also learned that the dental plan we use to cut the price of hygienist visits has gone up but they are billing us for complete private dental treatment, so I shall have to get on to that straight away !

The final thing I learned was that even if you let people know your holiday dates they still send you stuff to do, so the postal survey sent me an envelope which they wanted to be posted on Monday, when I was in Denmark !

Quite a few things to sort out now I'm back !

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous trip you had! I’m so impressed with all your money saving steps! Having never been out of the country, I would have made every mistake known to man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie ! We made lots of mistakes too, like trying to fill up the car from a petrol station that was closed, eventually a kind Swedish chap explained that it wasn't working !

    ReplyDelete