Followers

Monday 6 November 2017

A Good Crafting Book


I ordered this book for free using an Amazon voucher that I got through Swagbucks. I had seen it in the  Book People catalogue and the library did not have it. I often look in the catalogue and put a ring round the ones I would like, then I either get them for free using Swagbucks or order from the library.

I hadn't had a chance to look inside it for real and it is even better than I thought it would be.

There are 7 sections, each covering a different type of gift, from jewellery to gifts for pets. There is also a section on making unusual gift wrappings, such as pyramid shaped boxes. Many of the gifts I had not seen before, such as a foldable draughts set and I will definitely be making quite a few things from the book in the future.

With holiday giving not too far away I thought that it was well worth letting others know about the book so they have plenty of time to do some holiday crafting too !

No comments:

Post a Comment