Followers

Thursday 2 November 2017

Another free e-book


I don't think that you need to be old-fashioned to load the washing machine nor a housewife but the picture made me laugh! I think the only time that will be seen as old-fashioned is when the clothes can crawl to the washing machine by themselves and you can turn the machine on via your smartphone !

However, the illustration reminded me to let you know that Kate Singh is offering another of her ebooks for free over the next few days. It is called "The Return of the Old-Fashioned Housewife" and is a collection of writings from the blog. Lots of useful ideas for frugal and thrifty living and you can't get a better price than free !

The book is available for free to download at Amazon fro Kindle or the Kindle reader on your PC, which you can get for free. So free all the way !

5 comments:

  1. What is the blog she writes called please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find Kate at www.katesinghsite.com. She posts nearly every day and writes from a USA perspective !

      Delete
  2. Mmm, self loading laundry sounds good to me. Many thanks for the gingerbread recipe I will be making it later. The vegan lemon cake was amazing, I did add the finely grated lemon rind to the mix and used my granulated sugar and lemon juice mix for the top. It will be a frequent make from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ! That is so great to know, I'm never sure if my recipes will work for anyone else as I'm a bit of a sling it in and see how it goes cook, so I'm happy that you like it ! Good luck with the gingerbread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation. I'm off to Amazon to take a look.

    ReplyDelete