Followers

Saturday 18 November 2017

Yellow Stickered Bargains


This was one of my bargains last night, a pair of fancy rubber gloves reduced from £3 to 30p, cheaper than the cheapest gloves for sale for full price !

I also got 4 little tins of spaghetti hoops and sausages for 4p each and a 500ml bottle of washing up liquid for 3p, the only thing the matter with the washing up liquid was that the label was dirty.

I left the fruit and vegetables and other reductions because they were not low enough, but I was well pleased with the few things I did get.

They also had Cadbury and Mars selection boxes for £1, which was cheaper than buying the contents separately or the equivalent at the discount supermarkets. So I snapped up a couple of those to add to some hampers I am making for MrShoestring and USAShoestring.

All in all, well worth going out in the cold for !



4 comments:

  1. You're lucky with your bargains. It all helps to save the pennies. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, for a long time I was a bit jealous of others who seem to do well, but I now I know that 7.30pm on a Friday night is the time to go looking !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good bargains, our Asda every couple of months puts huge trolleys of items which have packaging tatty or a bit dirty, at rock bottom prices, nothing wrong with the product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great service ! The supermarkets round here are mostly too posh to do anything like that !

    ReplyDelete