Followers

Saturday 28 October 2017

A Beautiful Autumn Day

Yesterday the sun came back, much nicer and although it was a lot colder than earlier in the week I had fun taking some pictures of the Autumn colour in the garden.


The contrast between the leaves and the sky is beautiful !


The wild flowers are reflecting the colours of the trees now.


I love the colour of this bush, which gets more intense as Autumn progresses.


This is my favourite rose, more than 30 years old now and goes on blooming into November !

I hope you have been enjoying some fine weather too !






2 comments:

  1. Lots of us on the 'blog circuit' have commented on how lovely the autumn colours are. I think most people have a soft spot for this season as it really showcases nature. The rose is a such a lovely rich colour. Mine are all over now apart from 'Beautiful Britain' which has several blooms and even a few new buds. I also loke autumn for the fact that it means boots, thick tights and cosy coats BUT autumn also has one big drawback for me - it herald the start of winter and this I do not like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for for lovely comment, which reminds me that I too should go and look out my boots, thick tights and cosy coat !

    ReplyDelete