Followers

Monday 3 September 2018

Making Apple Juice


A great deal of fun was had yesterday chopping up the apples and the odd random pear to put in the steam juicer to have a go at making apple juice.

It was very easy just to wash the apples, chop them still with the skin on and then leave the juicer to do its work.

What came out was the most delicious, pink-tinted apple juice , which has now all been bottled and put in the freezer.

It was so tasty I had a huge mug of it straight from the juicer, instead of a cup of tea ! Normally I dilute cloudy apple juice when I'm drinking it as it can be really sweet, but not yesterday. Then I decided that I better hurry up and bottle it for social occasions and times when we're feeling under the weather as otherwise it will all get drunk now !

The juice was so good and so easy to make that now I am looking forward to picking the rest of the apples !

1 comment: