Followers

Sunday 9 September 2018

Regent's Park


On the way home yesterday from an old pupil's bat mitzvah we stopped off in Regent's Park to eat our picnic lunch.

There was so much going on and all for free. We took a trip around the lake, admired the gardens, watched some sports, watched the birds being fed and then finally had the drama of MrShoestring's suit being dive-bombed by a pigeon. Final score, Pigeon 1 MrShoestring 0 !  Good job his best suit is washable !

You can walk right through Regent's Park to the zoo and Primrose Hill, we were lucky and even saw a bit of sun, so I can thoroughly recommend a trip to this park !

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs Shoestring.

    My son is living near Regent's Park at the moment. It really is a lovely place on a beautiful day. When I go down to visit, I spend a lot of time there when he is at work.
    I'm glas you enjoyed it too.
    Kindest regards,
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maureen, it is one of my favourite places in London too, when the weather is good ! I always admire these fancy mansion houses round there too !

    ReplyDelete