Followers

Friday 8 June 2018

Frugal Friday


Busy week again so I'm glad that I cooked ahead earlier in the week ! I made bread, yoghurt, quiche, victoria sandwich cake, pancakes and chips as well !

I got a £10 Swagbucks voucher and used it to order an ebook for my course, the ebook was cheaper than the print copy and meant that I did not have to add any money. We got price reduced bread and sandwich fillings one night at the supermarket and made sandwiches ahead for the freezer so that was lunches sorted !

We have had plenty of salad from the garden and a couple of cut-price herb plants were planted out. I made chicken stock and elderflower cordial for the freezer and also enrolled in a free course from the Skills network ! There were even a few no-spend days this week !

No comments:

Post a Comment