Followers

Monday 25 June 2018

June Challenges 4


After a very busy weekend helping MissShoestring move into her new flat we are all pretty tired and that is always good for 'no spending' !

Last week I bought petrol and eye drops on Monday and then groceries on Friday, Apart from those essentials we did not spend anything, I even made some money as I found a lot of loose change as I was clearing through MissShoestring's things and then some of USAShoestring's things that he still keeps here. So that makes 5 'no spend' days and I think I might go and visit the Coinstar machine and see how much loose change there is ! Quite a bit of the change was from the USA, so that can go with MasterShoestring next week when he flies over to see his brother. I can imagine them using a Coinstar machine over there as lots of the money is 1c and 5c pieces !

MasterShoestring has still done nothing about an outfit from the prom but I did find some old suits belonging to his brother, so if we have to, we can use one of those !!

Finally, the 'eat from the garden' challenge is going well, except we have so much in the freezer, I'm having to think of new ways of serving up the abundance, a nice problem to have !!

I hope you have time to enjoy the lovely weather this week !

No comments:

Post a Comment