Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Packed Lunch


One of the nice things about taking a packed lunch every day is that you can choose where to sit to eat it, this rose was my companion yesterday.

I always take the same packed lunch :-

8 ryevita
1oz cheese
1oz butter
1 tomato

This makes for a cheap and tasty midday snack.

MrShoestring has a formula as well:-

1 sandwich
1 muffin
1 piece of fruit

This saves us each around £3 a day compared to buying lunch which is £30 a week or over £900 a year, which almost pays for our annual Summer holiday ! Well worth bringing your own in my book !

3 comments:

  1. Put like this it really is quite startling how much buying lunch out every day costs. I work until 2pm without a lunch break so I take a banana which tides me over. I'm proud to say that not once in the 10 months I've been in my current job have I succumbed to the machine that dispenses chocolate and crisps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Eloise, it is simple when you plan ahead !

    ReplyDelete