Followers

Saturday 23 June 2018

Snack Food Bargains


In the bargain section of the supermarket yesterday they had these large packets of Hula Hoops for 20p a packet ! That makes each small packet just over 1p each ! I quickly put three packs in my trolley.

Then I noticed they had other snack foods priced at 10p for a multi-pack. So to my Hula Hoop stash I added 3 packs of  6 pack Discos, 1 packet of 8 pack Chipsticks and 3 packs of bacon Wheaties with 6 in a pack. We normally only eat this sort of thing in packed lunches for holiday picnics but my fingers are crossed that some of the 98 packets I bought will still be left when we go away in the middle of July.

This was a great bargain as I got 98 individual packs for a grand total of £1.30, making each pack just over 1p each. I resisted the temptation to clear the shelf and left some for other people as you can have too much of a good thing ! However, MasterShoestring's eyes when I came home made me wonder if I should go back and see if they had any left !

No comments:

Post a Comment