Followers

Friday 15 July 2016

Nice surprise in the post !


I got a lovely surprise in the post today, a £5 voucher ! This arrived as a result of the Correctly Delivered post survey I did a couple of weeks ago. When I was signed out of the postal survey after 6 months the company asked if I wanted to take part in the other one. They said that there was a reward but I did not know what it was, I thought that it would be stamps !

For 2 weeks I clicked how many letters etc. were delivered to the house and whether any had been mis-addressed. It was so easy that on some days I forgot to do it and had to catch up. I was very surprised to get 5 pounds for so little work. Now I have £7 in these vouchers as the postal survey gave me 2 earlier in the year for posting a parcel.

I have signed up again for another 2 weeks in August, so with a bit of luck that will be another £5 and that will be nearly enough to purchase a book I need for a course I'm starting in the Autumn. A great wee freebie !

No comments:

Post a Comment