Followers

Monday 26 December 2016

Going to the Sales


Depending on where you are today, Boxing Day may be the day to go to the sales, either in person or online. I always try and buy the things I need for next year's celebration in the sales. These tend to be better than Black Friday deals and get even better as we move into January.

However, I have noticed that shops are trying to cycle through the sales faster than they were before and so far I have noticed that big supermarkets for instance are not discounting food or decorations as deeply as they once were. So my advice is to make a list of what you NEED and then go out this week to look for it at a discount of at least 50%. Less than that and it might not be worth buying. Look ahead to any weddings, baby or graduation gifts you might need this year and then pick them up at a steep discount to store away for later.

I don't need very much this year so will be sticking strictly to the list. So far I haven't done very well. only buying 2 small items but that is also because I dismissed some other things because they were not priced at a steep enough discount. I shall look again later ! Good luck with your sales shopping and remember that it is only a bargain if it is something you would have bought anyway !

No comments:

Post a Comment