Followers

Sunday 24 September 2017

A Busy Weekend

I had a special request for a few more pictures of Moor Park, so here they are !


This is coming down the driveway and you can see how the grounds have been developed into a golf course !


The inside is now the golf club clubhouse and is often used for weddings ! I think it is a bit overwhelming !

Today I'm off to Gloucestershire again, I seem to have been there quite a bit over the past few months ! I'm looking forward to climbing this hill with an old friend !


I'm also going to interview a prospective trustee for the charity I work for ! Fingers crossed for good weather again so we can have a picnic lunch!

It is great to get out and about before the chilly, dark, rainy days set in !



2 comments:

  1. Yes, the countryside round there is wonderful, I really enjoyed all the lovely Autumn colours today !

    ReplyDelete