Followers

Friday 1 September 2017

Frugal Friday


This is the start of a new month and the last third of the year. It is also the beginning of Autumn. So instead of posting about all the frugal things we did this week I thought I would post 10 frugal resolutions for the months to come, to make sure we don't overspend on celebrations at the end of the year !

1. I will menu plan for the cheapest meals possible.
2. I will use up the produce in the garden.
3. I will use up the craft stash for Christmas gifts.
4. I will plan ahead to give gifts early to save on Christmas postage costs.
5. I will take my own food and drink to college.
6. I will top up MasterShoestring's lunch account before he runs out of money!
7. I will sell some of our surplus garage stuff.
8. I will sell some more surplus books.
9. I will find the best home for our savings
10. I will find a cheap way to add to garden fertility for next year

Have you got any frugal resolutions ?

No comments:

Post a Comment