Followers

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Boxing Day Sales


Today is the day to make a list of what you will need for celebrating next year and go out and get it at a discount. Whether it is cards, wrapping paper, stocking fillers or decorations, all will be reduced in the sales from today, either in the shops or online. But be quick ! It used to be that the discounts just started just now and that things came down further in price towards the middle of January, however, I have noticed over the past few years that retailers have their stock much more carefully controlled and only sell off small amounts of stock which they can't save for the following year. Wilco always has good discounts and a few other stores as well, so make a list and a budget and see what you can find !

I already checked our Christmas shelf and we do not need to buy anything for next year. I have been looking for a few household items, but I have a target price in mind and so far the discounts online have not been low enough ! Tomorrow, I have to go into town for a meeting so will take my list along, but if I don't see good quality at a substantial discount I won't be buying ! A sale only saves money if you would have bought the item anyway, so go well-armed with  common sense !

Good luck in the sales !

No comments:

Post a Comment