Followers

Thursday 25 January 2018

Using Music Magpie


I saw that the moneysaving expert website was advertising a code to get an extra £5 on your trade if you traded in some old DVDs etc. with musicMagpie so I thought that I would see what they would give me for some old workout DVDs which ziffit would not take. I was very surprised to find that I could get well over £25 for them, that would help the gift account very nicely ! So I packaged them up and sent them off at the closest post office.

Here's what you have to do. It's not quite as straightforward as Ziffit as there are more options for posting your parcel and if you want to use the moneysaving expert code, which is MSEJAN5 then you have to remember to enter that at the basket before you put in all the codes for your items. I did not know this to start with and entered all the items and when I entered the code they all disappeared and I had to start again ! So enter the code if you want to use it, I think that it might take the money off the prices they give you for the items so you might not want to ! Then enter all the codes for your items and see if they are accepted. When you are ready to complete the trade enter the details of how you want to be paid and choose an option to deliver your parcel, you can have a label delivered to you by post or email. Then send your items off and see if you get the money you were promised !

I haven't been paid yet as I only sent the parcel off yesterday, so we shall see, getting something for items that were just collecting dust on a shelf would be good !

No comments:

Post a Comment