Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Great Frugal Book


I have had this book on my wish list for quite a while and was saving up Swagbucks to get some gift cards to pay for it. Last week I had enough and it arrived over the weekend. It has 51 short chapters about ways to enjoy life without spending any money.

I really like the quirky illustrations and the slightly off the wall style of writing from the two Australian authors. They also wrote the Art of Weed Foraging which gives you some idea about the level of frugality advocated. This is all about bringing your own produce bags to the grocery store or preferably not visiting the store at all !

I thought it was a great idea to have frugal book which concentrates on pleasure, from looking up at the stars to talking to the people around you rather than staring at the screen. I think it is a book to make you think rather like Your Money or Your Life. I have certainly been looking around and enjoying small pleasures even more as a result of reading the book.

Enjoy your, frugal day !



No comments:

Post a Comment