Followers

Sunday 8 April 2018

Spring has Sprung !

I was very excited to see violets all over the lawn, the warm weather has brought them out !


I love them so much that I won't let the lawn be cut until they have finished flowering ! So I was even more excited when we spotted a few patches of these !


White violets, which I have never seen growing round here before !

This seems to have been a good year for flowers, in spite of the cold. We have so many patches of daffodils flowering which previously were just leaves.


Everything seems to have come out at once, but I'm not complaining, it's lovely !



4 comments:

  1. I love violets too. That white one with the purple veins is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are really special and I've never seen them round here before !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violets are lovely! We still have too much snow, we can’t see grass, yet. Our days are supposed to get warmer this week so hope Springs eternal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Violets are my favourite, I loved them as a child, last year I bought a variety for the garden can't remember the name, but they are just starting to grow again now.

    ReplyDelete