Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Jumble Sale Haul 3


In addition to books and clothes purchased at the jumble sales I also got a few miscellaneous items. We are going to be travelling to see ShoestringUSA in the summer and I do like to have a little snooze on the aeroplane. However, I often end up with a stiff neck so when I saw that the bric-a-brac stall had a neck pillow I went straight to ask the price. 

The stall holder wanted a pound for the bag but I noticed that the item was brand new and also contained a toiletry bag and a hanging organiser as well as 3 lovely floral birthday cards, so that made it worthwhile. I handed over the pound and went away delighted with a neck pillow for me, a toiletry bag for Miss Shoestring, a hanging organiser for the gift cupboard and 3 birthday cards for the gift cupboard too.

At jumble sales it certainly pays to look at everything. I did not set out to purchase any of those items but when I saw a good deal I was able to take advantage of it.

Have you ever made a cheap impulse purchase because you know that a the deal will not be repeated ?

No comments:

Post a Comment