Followers

Tuesday 11 April 2017

Free e-book and more !


If you head over to Amazon or Kate Singh's site she has the ebook " Queen Housewife" on the special price of 0 all week !

Although the book has the word 'Housewife' in the title the book is actually helpful to anyone who is looking after themselves independently. It is full of ideas about how to find a home and what to do with it once you get it ! It would be especially helpful to someone setting out on their own for the first time. It also has lots of good budget tips.

I have been using lots of my own budget tips this week as I spring clean around our home. I ran out of window cleaning fluid which had been leftover when MissShoestring moved back. Rather than buying more I just made some to put in the handy leftover squeeze bottle. The recipe is easy and very cheap.

1 cup water
1 cup white vinegar
3 drops good quality washing up liquid (I use Magnum from Aldi which has the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval)

You can add a scented oil if you want a nice smell butI'm happy with this no fragrance version. Used on a micro fibre cloth it does a great job !

No comments:

Post a Comment