Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Keeping Fit


I have always struggled with my weight, sometimes a bit tho low when the allergy problems were really bad, but mostly a bit too high and that is not a good thing as I have a high risk of developing diabetes. Two years ago I decided that I must lose the 14lbs of excess and keep it off forever. I discovered that the secret was not diet but exercise and so far, as long as I exercise 5 days a week my weight has been stable and spot on where it should be.

I like walking and discovered that there are lots of free walking workouts on YouTube, there are lots of others as well and these are ideal for when you can't get out of the house and have no money or motivation for the gym. The great thing is their flexibility so you can exercise at any time and anywhere and they don't cost a penny and you don't have to worry about what you look like while you do them !

I like Leslie Sansone's videos as she is always so cheery and motivating and I also like that her videos have older people in them and people of all shapes and sizes so you really have the feeling that of course you can do them too.

What do you do for frugal exercise ?

No comments:

Post a Comment