Followers

Sunday 14 February 2016

A Pause for Lent


Angela over at Tracing Rainbows has been running this series for a few years now and I thought that this year I should join in and contribute rather than just taking. Ann Voskamp over at A Holy Experience is contributing a lovely gift this year to everyone's Lenten journey with a set of printable reminder cards, 1 for each day. Each card has a lovely reproduction of a painting, a scripture reference and then a mini Thought to Ponder. I really liked them, she calls them 'post-its for the soul' ! Do check them out and her wonderful collection of uplifting pictures and thoughts for the weekend.

This week the thought came strongly to me that I should 'fast' from criticism ! Anyone who knows me and my sharp eye and  tongue will think this might be a task too far but I am going to try ! My husband laughed and I do have a 'judging personality so perhaps it will be a 'work in progress' over the next few weeks rather than a 'race run'. Have you got a trait that needs a little work ?



No comments:

Post a Comment