Followers

Thursday 3 November 2016

Fudge


This week I was tempted by the Lidl Delicious selection of fudge to add to a Christmas present, so I bought some at £1.79. When we looked inside the packet the contents were less than half the size of the box and not nicely packaged, just loose in a plastic bag with writing all over it. It definitely would not make a nice present ! Mr and Miss Shoestring confirmed that it tasted alright and promptly ate it all up but I realised that for a present I would have to head over to the Carnation milk website and use their recipe to make some of my own.

There are various fudge recipes online but I have found that the Carnation milk one is very reliable and makes loads, it also has only 4 ingredients. So I had another lesson reinforced, homemade is always better !

No comments:

Post a Comment