Followers

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Love2Shop Vouchers


I think that I have written about these vouchers before. I got them for participating in the Royal Mail Postal Surveys. Two pounds worth were for posting a parcel for them but then I also got two lots of a £5 voucher for doing 2 Correctly Delivered surveys.

Now I had £12 worth of vouchers the question was what to spend them on to get the best value. Ten pounds was spent in Waterstones on a book I need for the course I am doing, that meant that I got the book for free ! The other £2 was spent in Robert Dyas as they have washing up liquid on special offer, so I got over a litre of washing up liquid for free.

I was well-pleased to get these items for free and if I get anymore I think that I shall save them for buying gifts as they are accepted in many, many different high street stores including Boots and WHSmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment